Thursday 5 September 2013

My new perfume storage!

Hello everyone!

So just over a week ago I stumbled across a little gem that I didn't know I needed...

I was casually looking around tkmax for a picture frame when I stumbled across this beauty!

Now for those of you who don't know, my room is very very themed... There's more Union Jack than you could care to cope with, crown wall paper, lots and lots of red etc. I didn't intend for this theme to happen it just did. So when I saw this old telephone box cabinet I fell in love. What's more it was a total bargain at only £34.99!!!! I had no idea what I was going to put in it till it hit me I wanted somewhere nice to store and display my perfumes and BOOM, it was born.

The only downside I have to say is that some taller perfumes with the big crazy bottles, Marc Jacobs scents I'm looking at you, do not always fit. However with bottles like that you want them out on display anyway!

It fits all my others in perfectly and I can't stop looking at it!

It makes choosing a scent in the morning so much more fun :)

Do you have perfume storage? Let me know!






16 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so so cool!x

Anonymous said...

thats amazing!
http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

Leanne Cornelius said...

This is fab, such a great way to store your perfumes! x

Leanne - A Slice of My Life

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

Glad you like it girls! It was such a bargain! Make sure you all check the tkmaxx home section, so many lovely things! X

Anonymous said...

I love tkmaxx home section. They get some really nice things in amongst the crazy stuff (I'm talking about the paper camels in my local store atm)
x

Beauty Balm said...

It looks great! x

Olivia said...

aw this is such a good way to store your perfumes! sooo cool! just followed your blog on gfc and would love it if you could check out mine xx

www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

Thanks! And I agree Laura!

I've followed you back Olivia you have a lovely blog :) x

Unknown said...

WOW! That is such a cool idea I am always looking for ways to store my perfume and I love what you have done here.

www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
Becka! :)

Cherry said...

This is such a good idea!

HailesHeartsFashion said...

This is amazing. At first glance I thought it was small but then I saw your guitar which gave me a bit of perspective haha. I love how you've utilised it :) I'd love to see some pics of your themed room!

Cool post,

Hailes<3

Click here to check out my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

I love love love this - where did you find it lovely! Such a fabulous idea you've come up with for storing your perfumes in it too!


Elizabeth x

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

The Style Rawr said...

Oh my freakin' gosh, I LOVE IT and totally want one. I'm off to stalk my TK Maxx...

Tara xo

Cylia said...

that is soo cute! love this :)

Unknown said...

omg this is so cool!!.. mine are just next to my window lol.. xx

Ale said...

this is sooo cool! i want one too :) xx