Wednesday 11 January 2012

Origins Ginzing Eyecream Review

So it's going to be another raving review today lovelies!
As I mentioned in another post, I got a lovely Origins set for christmas, included in the set was the Ginzing eye cream I had been lusting over!



Now I've never really been into eye creams, I never found one that I felt really did anything special for me, but this eye cream has had so many raving reviews (one more as of now), so I wanted to see if it was worth the hype. I can tell you right now this is one of those products that is most defiantly worth the hype!


Origins describe the product as a refreshing eye cream that promises to brighten and de-puff. They say that it will reduce the look of dark circles and make bags and puffiness appear less visible. It contains 'caffeine from Coffee beans, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners which rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes'. 

I do say, I have to agree with them. This is the only eye cream I've ever used that I have found has actually made a difference to my eyes. I personally am a late sleeper, so I often wake up with dark circles and some puffiness. This cream not only reduces puffiness but also has a brightening effect. The cream is  a peachy pink colour, which helps to counteract dark circles, and its also slightly luminous, which helps with brightening. 

It feels really nice and refreshing to put on the morning it gives you a little boost and makes you feel more awake! I also find the foundation/concealer under my eyes looks much better after using this in my routine.

It's definitely worth a try. As I said, this is the only eye cream I have found to work on me, which is saying something! It also happens to be Tanya Burr's (pixi2woo) favourite eye cream of all time.

It retails at £21 but you can get it in a set here on QVC for £32 that includes the vitazing moisturiser and overnight moisture mask. This is the set that I got, it's a very good deal if you interested in both products as it's a nice saving plus you get the overnight mask!

Have you tried this eye cream before?

Origins is starting to become a bit of a favourite of mine at the moment!

Lots of love,
Gemma.
-x




7 comments:

honey876 said...

Oooh sounds like something I need!

Beth T said...

Great review, I think I need some of this! xx

Victoria said...

I have this on my 'to buy' list once I've worked through the current I creams I have in my stash! Glad to hear it works for you.
x

Charlie said...

i was never into eye creams either! but i might get this one then, i don't wanna spend ridic amount of money on them haha. just came across your blog btw, love it and following! x

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

Thanks guys :) And yes charlotte, i've never thought any really worked tbh, but i can see and feel a difference with this :)
-x

Beauty Balm said...

great review, I fancy trying this now! x

Faye Curtiz said...

I really appreciated your posted article. It is really good to read someone like this. thanks for sharing.

______________________
Faye of Best Eye Cream