Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Leopard print cross craze, the origional, the dupes and how to make your own!

If any of you saw my style staples post, you'll realise how in love I am with this t-shirt.
Its my most worn top and from many youtube videos, blog posts and comments I've viewed, it seems pretty popular! Most you seem to either own it, or want to own it!. Well I've found a few similar versions of it at various prices for you to have a look at if you want to try the trend :).

This is well I believe, the origional leopard cross top, I hadn't seen any before this came out over a year ago but correct me if I'm wrong.  It can be found at urban outfitters here and is £28. Personally this will always be my favourite and no other dupe could top it for me.
Below I've listed some dupes, their not exact but they're along the same lines, so if you like this you might like these.






















I love these jumpers! Also check out Missguided for a bunch of other similar jumpers, they have beaded crosses, aztec crosses, hearts, stars, peace signs, skulls, they're so cute!.

I also found a few videos on how to create your own version of the top but found this one to be the most accurate the origional, you can find that here :) 

Hope you found that somewhat interesting!
What are you thoughts on this trend, do you own this top or know anyone else that does? Does it tick your boxes?

Gemma 
-x

10 comments:

Ekaete said...

Love the missguided jumpers, perfect for a laid back yet still put together look...

Great blog my dear, now following,

Ekaete xx

Grace Driver said...

I love the missguided jumpers too. I really need to buy one! xx

Anonymous said...

amazing ;)

follow me on idayusnilawati.blogspot.com
i'll follow you back xoxo

M said...

i love leopard crosses<3333 wooow!
I love your blog:)
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Vanesa said...

Like all the others, i like the miss guided jumpers!
Thanks for sharing :)

Vanesa xx
The-Bel (Fashion Blog, Online Shop)

Faye_Oliviaa said...

I have really wanted one these for ages! Thank you SOOO much hehe xxx

Faye_Oliviaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I made one like that too a while ago.. it's a really cool tee.. love the ones in the other photos as well.. cool post!

VictoriasProcrastinationProject said...

I love the UO original. I don't think I can pull off fringing but I adore those Missguided copies too. Great finds.

victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

Glad you guys love them as much as I do! And those Missguided jumpers are SO nice right?!
-x