Thursday 25 April 2013

Guess who's back, back again...

Well hello!

As I can recall, it's been an awfully long time... Let me explain quick.
As I'm sure most of you know I am a freelance makeup artist, over the past year I've been trying to build it  up to be my official business and well since the start of this year it is exactly that.
It's still early days for a business however I'm extremely proud of what it's becoming and the feedback I'm gaining. I also model part time now.

The blog shall now continue as it always was! Only I shall be putting in occasional pieces about work that I've been doing if I think it may be interesting to you.

I have a few planned pieces I know I want to write, but don't worry there will be plenty of reviews, out fit of the days, quirky finds as well as hints and tips I learn whilst on shoots!

So I hope you haven't all forgotten about me completely, but feel free to check out my Facebook page and website to see what I have been up to :). (Website can be viewed only on a pc or laptop, mobile site is under construction).

Facebook.com/dollyrogermakeup
Www.Dolly-roger.com

Lots of love!
X

No comments: