Monday 24 October 2011

Carmine halloween competition

So last night I was fiddling around with some halloween make-up ideas and came up with a look that was pretty versatile and I used it as a zombie maid/zombie bunny girl.
Today I saw that carmine, the beauty box I recently raved about was doing halloween look competition so I entered :).

I would be super grateful if any of you would like to vote for my entry, thank you :)

 Click this link to vote http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=185914358155218&set=a.184313031648684.47760.146641685415819&type=3&theater






3 comments:

Beauty Balm said...

well done you! I voted for you on FB x

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

thank you, I'm so so happy that I won, and thanks for voting thats so kind :D! I'm going to do a post on it very soon :).
-x

Unknown said...

Sooo weird ! I have that exact maids costume and doing a "murdered maid" and played about with makeup and came up with a very similar look!! (Chelsea smile and head injury)

Well done for winning!