Thursday 27 October 2011

I won! Carmine's Halloween competition!

Ahhh wow, this is an odd feeling! I haven't won anything since I was about 10!
Not sure how many of you know, but carmine the latest beautybox company of whom I am a bit in love with, see my post here, recently had a competition (that ended yesterday) which involved sending in a photo of a halloween look you have done, the one with the most votes or 'likes' on facebook won, and I was the winner eeee! With over 300 likes, so thank you to everyone who liked my photo!


Carmine had informed me that they have sent my prize so I cannot wait to receive it! Its a box of goodies worth over £70 including ardell lashes, New CID Cosmetics charles worthington and 2true. I can't wait to see whats inside. Blogpost later to come when I get it :)
Just want to say how happy I am and also well done to all the other submissions, there were some fantastic photos!

Carmine have put up a halloween blogpost of which I am featured in so go and take a look at that by clicking here :)
My halloween starts tomorrow, I have a 21st birthday tomorrow and a halloween party/night out on saturday SO excited! What are you doing for halloween, any fancy look your creating?

5 comments:

SSU by Jiya said...

Congrats!! You deserved it!! <3

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

Thankyou so much, it means a lot :).
-x

Unknown said...

congrats!! my photo was my 2 friends, you were much more worthy :)

throw me a follow?
http://feels-so-good.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Congratulations, it looks so realistic! x

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

thanks guys :)! I don't feel i was anymore worthy than anyone else who entered though, everyones was really good!
-x