Friday 21 October 2011

The Japanese have both the craziest and most amazing ideas...

I have to give credit to lipstick and peals blog for this. As I found out this product via her post.
I love her blog, she combines beauty and brains as she's a biomedical science student as well as a brilliant blogger, her posts are not only helpful but really interesting and informative such as her post on ingredients in fake tan and how it can be damaging to you skin if you don't take care of it.

Click here for her blog


Now let me say, my 2 biggest cravings in life are cosmetics and cakes.
And the japanese how somehow created some kind of gourmet syrup that doubles as a lipgloss!
Ermmm yes please!.
http://www.ameyaeitaro.com/ < that is the website that makes them, now I don't know about you guys, but my Japanese isn't all that great... so I can't understand a thing on there.
But basically these little tubes of goodness contain different sweet flavours and can be added to tea/coffee, spread on toast, basically added to any confectionary you wish.

I only hope they bring this to the UK.

Hope you found this fun and interesting!
Gemma -x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Haha, sounds cool! :D

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/