Sunday 8 January 2012

Cute Blog Award!


I was very kindly given the cute blog award from http://yolandaas.blogspot.com/
 Thank you very much!

This is the second little award I've gotten, so cute :)!

How this works is I now answer a little interview/survey and pass the award on to a handful of other bloggers who I feel should get the award.

1. What is your go to makeup product?
 A nice nude lipstick and dark eyeshaddow! 
  2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?

   I guess the whole 'crosses' thing got big, and love that :)
   3. What is your favorite dessert?
Strawberry or Lemon cheesecake!
4. Favorite color?
Yellow!
5. What is your middle name?
                                        Louise.                                       
6. What was the last song you listened to?
Chase and Status - Eastern Jam
7. Cats or dogs?
Cats!!!
I send this award to:


Have a lovely week and dont forget to enter my giveaway!
Loves,
Gemma.
-x

No comments: