Thursday 5 January 2012

Looking for an IMATS buddy!

So its that time of year again, the UK IMATS are just around the corner.
For those of you don't know what IMATS is, it's the international makeup artists trade show. They go around top cities around the world. They have shows, demo's, some of the industries top artists will be there and there's LOADS of stools where you can purchase products and most of them are at a very discounted price. You can sometimes also buy trading cards for certain brands which entitle you to a percentage of their products for a period of time (usually around a year).

The show is over 2 days in Wood Green, London, on the 2nd and 3rd of Febuary, you can of course opt to only go for one day, which is what I think I shall be doing. A day ticket is £40, there is a discounted price for students and children though.

I've never been to IMATS before, but have always wanted to go since make-up is my biggest passion. However since recently getting more into my freelance, I feel this would be such an amazing event for me to attend, and I'm so excited!

If any one would like to go with me, in fact, if a few of you would like to go we can arrange a meet up there! 

If you'd like to know anymore, the website is http://www.imats.net/london/london_index.php

Hope your all having a lovely week :)
Gemma.
-x

1 comment:

Claire said...

Ditto!! Would love to go!!