Sunday 20 November 2011

Beauty swaps and sale :)

All these item's are up for swaps and sale. Just let me know if your interested in any of them and we can sort something out. I will post pictures asap!.


Dainty Doll eyeliner in shake your tail feather

Caudalie quenching sorbe cream

Mary Kay satin hands hand cream

L'ancome Hyrazen moisuriser

Anew retroactive repair cream

Avon seeing stripes blush compact with mirror pink shades (similar to BB shimmerbrick)


Mac studio fix fluid NW33*never used wrong shade*


River Island smooth body balm


Mini Lancome juicy tube shade 'fraise'


mini lancome juicy tube untra shiny range a sheer glittery coral shade


Trever sorbe straightning addict smoothing balm travel size


Aheva deadsea water mineral body lotion


mini essie polish in a light grey colour


2true emerald glitter eyeliner like UD


2true polish shade 25 (like leighton denny orange colour)


avon colour pigment shade golden


avon blue rush perfume (fullsize not sample)


avon woman of earth perfume (fullsize not sample)

5 comments:

Ale said...

sorry you don't like your glossy box, sweetie. :(
I don't think I'm going to use my nail wraps, if you want to swap - which pattern did you receive? or for something else? xx

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

oh no worries! I've had their boxes from the very beggining and this is by far the worst, its a joke. I got the red and black lace patturn, all this list is also up for swaps as well as FC5 hand creme and dead sea mask.
-x

Unknown said...

oooh, can't wait till the photos are up, am sure I will want something! xoxo

Ale said...

I would totally happy to swap the nail wraps if you want. Email me if u interest so we can swap addresses, ok? :)

Jen said...

i'll take the studio fix fluid if you still have it :) i have a nw25 if you'd like to swap, its been used once, i got it at the start of winter thinking i should get a paler shade for when i had less of a tan but it was miles too pale for my nw30-35 skin and its been sitting untouched on my vanity ever since....let me know xxx