Wednesday 16 November 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Eeeee what a lovely little surprise!. Thank you Holli at the Draggon Mommy blog for picking me for this cute little award!.




Rules-

1. You have to thank the person that gave you the award and a link back to their blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself.

3. Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award.


7 facts about me-

1. I collect rubber ducks! It all started when I saw an odorable little rubber duck note book many many years ago and from then I just started collecting them and I have LOADS now literally hunders, all in a cute little cabnet in my room, everything from your plain ol yellow duck to a statue of libery and blues brothers ducks!

2. I'm oober musical. At school from as early as about 6 we were taught to write poems and our school was pretty hot on it and we continued that through to the final year of primary. I loved it and it inspired me to write my own little songs from a very early age, and its something I've carried through till today! I also sing, play guitar, keyboard and collect lots of weird instruments!

3. I'm a bit of a comic, I was always a bit of a class clown at school, I don't take much in life very seriously, I'd actually love to have try at stand up but I'm far to scared! I also LOVE Russell Kane, a bit obsessed, I'm seeing him at the Apollo in December and watching his new tv show being filmed, he tweeted me back last night and I squeeled just a bit!.

4. I have 5 tattoo's and counting! From my photo's you really can't tell but I have a biggie on my thigh and few others! I'll do a post maybe :)?

5. I am pizza addict, badly!

6. I auditioned for xfactor twice, came very close once to seeing the judges but was booted one round before that! However I have had my face in the audition queue crowd shots 2 years in a row now!

7. My room is union jack mad! I'll show you when its all finished :).





I pass this award on to-


Tara and Jade at The Style Rawr.
Adrienne at The Sunday Girl
Talita at The Gloss Gloss
Angie at The Beauty Belle
Sandra at Beauty Balm
Vicky at Golly Gosh
Melanie at Morbidly Fabulous
Sarah at Pretty In pink
Adrianna at the little petite
Colly and Amy at Sugar Plump Beauty
Olivia at Dolly Daydream
Claudia at Claudia Kitten
Georgie at Handbags and Gladrags
Tina at Glitter Stick
Alex at Weapon of Mass Consumption

Just some of the amazing blogs I adore! Love you little lovelies!
Gemma 
-x

5 comments:

Beauty Balm said...

ooh! thank you very much! x

Unknown said...

awww thank you :)

JustPatience said...

Congrats on the award. Nice fun facts about you. Also am a pizza addict.

Patience
Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Congrats in your award!x

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning the award. I loved reading the facts about you!

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com