Tuesday 29 November 2011

My work is in a shop window!!!

So yesterday I went to cambridge to do another job for Reeds Hair, I had 7 Models to do so it was all super fast paced and a bit like a little make-up conveyer belt! But I love shoots like that because your rushed off your feet and you get such a little buzz!
It was for Reeds new hair collection and I shall post pictures as soon as I have them.

Anyway, when I left the salon for the evening, I noticed a big picture in the shop window and was like ohhhh my gosh! Thats my work! 
The work I had previously done for their salon about a month or so ago, was right in front of the shop for all customers and passers by to see!.


I know its not the biggest achievement in the world, but I'm trying and working so hard with my freelancing at the moment to try and get my name out there, and as far as I know, this is the first peice of my work to ever be displayed on the highstreet, appart from some previous fashions styling work. 
So as small as a step this might be to other make-up artists out there its a MASSIVE deal to me!.
Walking out and seeing my work on display? I have to say I was super proud!.
If anyone is based in cambridge or are going there any time soon, pop by Reeds and see if you can see it :)
If any of you want to find out what I get up to with my freelancing click here
Hope your all having a lovely start to the week.
Loves to you all
Gemma-x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

well done!! :)

Dragon Mommy said...

Wow well done! Thats a fabulous achievement :-)

Holli x
Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

Beauty Balm said...

Fantastic, well done! Your work looks amazing x

Ale said...

That's a great achievement. Congrats!! X

Unknown said...

That's an amazing achievement! Ahhh well done! Hope you are proud because you should be! (: xoxo

canvasofculture said...

gorgeous pic! congrats:)

xx
http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

GGB said...

Wow u are awesome, this is great! I'm really speechless!! By the way I like your blog and I am now a new follower!

CHHIMMI DHOLKAR GURUNG said...

i totally know that feeling you get! it just motivates you to do even more and its great! well done! x

Kathryn at Cherries in the Snow said...

Well done it, looks awesome!

The Style Rawr said...

Wow that's amazing, you should be proud!! It's great for your portfolio :)

Thanks for your comment on our blog btw, please check out our latest 'Christmas Party Look' post & vote RAWR!

T & J

The Style Rawr- A UK based Fashion blog!
XoX

Unknown said...

Congrats! Well done :)

Mannequins Dream said...

well done! :D Xx