Tuesday 22 November 2011

OOTD :)

Thought I'd do a little outfit of the day post for you.
I will get around to doing my review of the new glossybox, but thats just how uninspiring it is... usually I'm roaring to review!
Anyway I'm just about to head off to do a make-up job, its some ever day make-up and some aging make-up this is the first time I've ever done age make-up outside of practicing it on myself!
Might do a little post about that once I've finished it.

Anyway one to the out fit of the day, sorry they're not the best quality photos, my camera's memory card broke and I can't afford a new one at the moment so its either using my iphone or my macbooks icam!


Both the skirt and blouse are from h&m. The blouse was £6.99 and the skirt cost me £3 in the sale, only downside is that its a size 6 and I'm usually an 8/10... but worn slightly higher on my waist,
I can fit in it, woo!. I love the pop of colour to add a bit of pazzaz!


The make-up I'm enjoying wearing at the moment is a neutral eye with a light/midtone matte beige on the lid, brown liner in the waterline and smoked slightly under, paired with a beige or plum toned blush with a vampy deep berry lip :). Main 3 products I used for this look was mac wedge eyeshaddow, mac stark naked blush (limited edition no longer available) and an urban decay chunky lip crayon.

What look are you rocking at the moment?
Gemma
-x


7 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love your hair! You're so pretty. x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

www.Frank and Doll.com said...

Love the skirt. I am now following you - please take a peek at our boutique & blog @frankanddoll.com. X

x-Makeup-Meoww-x said...

Wowie! Thank you so much for the comment, Absolutely LOVE your clothing range, so my style! Reminds me of one of my other favourite bands wildfox, now following you back! Would love to review one of your items?
-x

Lola said...

i love this outfit! the skirt is great.

blog-a-beauté said...

love this makeup on you!
thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting!
xx

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Gorgeous! Love the skirt and the necklace. x

Unknown said...

love the way you make you hair! and the color of the lipstick too! I always put a red like yours on my lips!
x

http://nicolefashionsmetic.blogspot.com/