Sunday 27 November 2011

OOTD 2 :)

Another quick little outfit of the day.
Today I was treated to Nando's by Jim, one of the lovely hairdressers who I do make-up for, which was very super lovely of him, cheers Jim :).
 I've never worn this little combination but I alsolutly love it!

I also cannot and will not ever get over the love I have for this little trilby hat, I wear it so so often.



Shirt:H&M
Skirt:H&M
Trilby:Republic
Cross Neclace: A prize from ticket wins at skegness!

You can't see my make-up at allll in these photos, but I kept it warm and neutral, a light soft pink on the cheeks, filled in brows, on the eyes :Mac wedge, Mac expresso and a deep berry plum colour by bedhead.

I know it doesn't look very weather appropriate but actually today wasn't all that cold really, however the slight breeze did cause a few embarassing moments... especially when your wearing bright green underwear with sean the sheep with googley eyes...
Haha oh dear!

Loves to you all,
Gemma
-x

3 comments:

Beth T said...

love the hat! xx

CaityHeartsFashion said...

what a gorgeous, hippyish outfit! i love it xo

Unknown said...

I have this shirt!! Didn't feel how I could pull it off but you've given me renewed confidence :-)

Love your blog!

Sarah Louise Smith