Sunday 20 November 2011

Tv Presenter style lust!

So recently there's been two TV presenter beauty's who's style I've been admiring.
Caroline Flack on the Xtra Factor and Laura Whitmore on I'm a Celebrity get me out of here now.

I could post every single outfit that they wear, how ever they have both worn 2 outfits that I deem my favourites.



Firstly heres Caroline flack and that gorgeous dress she wore on the Haloween special.
I actually had already spotted this dress on Asos myself before she even wore it, but in the black colour, which I think I still prefure.

However here are the dresses on Asos. They are £65.





Next is Laura Whitmore. 
I also envy her hair as well as her style, her hair is what I'm trying to get mine to be like, I'm close, but no cigar just yet!
Also I love the make-up she's been wearing so simple yet lovely, matt mauve/dark dude lips, with a soft plum blush and flicked eyeliner with neutral shaddow, so soft and pretty yet still has a slight edge to it.



I instantly loved this dress, but it felt very familiar, it was then I realised that I was sure I had seen it in press release and bloggers photos from  River Island's catwalk. Needless to say I was right. Laura posts an outfit diary every day on her twitter and says where everything is from. (By the way how hilarous is Russell Kane? He always features in her outfit posts in some hilarous way, love this man so much and can't wait to see im in december).


So here's the dress from River Island and its £50. Both are on my xmas and birthday list! My birthday is in January so what ever I don't get for xmas I ask for my birthday :')


Lastly, just for a bit of eyecandy for you all and on the I'm a celeb theme, heres a hot picture of Dougie, phwah!.

Who's style are you lusting after at the moment?
Gemma
-x


4 comments:

Beth T said...

ooh i like the Asos dress :) think i agree with you - i like the black one more xxx

Kim said...

ooh I love this dress, so lovely xD

Dragon Mommy said...

Love Caroline Flacks dress, I want it!
Dougie is so hot, WHY did Frankie Sandford dump him?! Shes mad!

Holli x
Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Great pics, I love both those dresses, the collar detailing is perfect! xx